A single storey stone built converted barn, built in the 17th century as part of Newhouse farm. Originally used as a waggon house, this is where the hay carts were housed.
There are two entrances front which has French doors which open into the garden, rear entrance which is accessed through the Courtyard, both entrances have a small step into the property.
Attractive high pitched ceiling with original timber beams in the lounge/diner, subdued lighting or the beautiful hand made chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, off the lounge is a double bedroom with en -suite bathroom with shower cubicle.
Laminated floors throughout, at the rear of the lounge is a fully fitted kitchen, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, fridge with a small freezer, microwave.
- Pets: 1 dog (£30 additional charge)
- Central Heating: Payable between Sept-April £16 per week (other dates by arrangement).
- Electric: Electric included
- Linen and towels included
- Electric wood burner effect fire
- Flat screen television
- DVD, CD and radio player
- Microwave, fridge/freezer, auto washing machine
- Dryer, electric oven and hob
- Cot and highchair available.